This role is a great opportunity for a creative, motivated individual who loves writing and is interested in getting exposure to other areas of a business. It is a unique opportunity to take ownership of projects in an entry level role while gaining exposure to other areas of marketing and commercialization in the healthcare industry.
As a Marketing Editorial Associate, you will be tasked with maintaining the company-wide intranetcurating and writing content which informs and develops the company culture. The ideal candidate will thrive on finding and crafting stories and is endlessly curious about the people and places around them. Additionally, you will be responsible for assisting the marketing team with other projects such as marketing collateral distribution or project management of the marketing teams key activities.
The ideal candidate for this role is a high-energy and proactive individual who demonstrates strong communication skills, concise and engaging writing, and the ability to execute on multiple priorities within a fast-paced environment. You must be comfortable and confident engaging with anyone, ranging from junior employees to business leaders. A strong eye for detail is a must. If you think of yourself as a task chameleon, easily able to shift from one job to another and constantly looking to find the next challenge, we want to hear from you.
Duties and Responsibilities
In this role you will help shape communication, community and culture across DRGs 18 global offices through content development for our internal communications platforms. Your work keeps employees and leaders aware of our progress and areas for collaboration, and as the marketing team business support you contribute to the growth and promotion of our brand. This entails:
- Actively seeking business and personal stories to populate DRGs intranet
- Interviewing and communicating with employees and leaders about key projects, initiatives, and human interest stories around the business
- Working with designers and developers to improve the intranet as needed
- Writing multiple sharp editorial pieces each week
Marketing Team support
- Tracking key projects undertaken by the marketing team
- Managing marketing team internal SharePoint site to distribute collateral to sales, produce, and customer experience teams
- Taking on special projects in content development, process standardization, and other high value projects for the team
Education, Experience, and Competencies Required:
- BA required
- Exceptional writing skills a must; journalism background preferred
- 1 - 2 years of previous experience
- Attention to detail; strong project management
- Technical proficiency and ability to learn new digital skills
- Familiarity with standard Microsoft Office platforms; experience with managing websites preferred
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communications skills
- Clear thinker with proven ability to synthesize complex issues into simple messages
Decision Resources Group offers best-in-class, high-value information and insights on important sectors of the healthcare industry. Clients rely on this analysis and data to make informed, knowledgeable decisions. With more than 1,300 employees worldwide, Decision Resources Group provides the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, financial services and managed care industries with the analytics they need to compete and thrive in an increasingly competitive marketplace. Through both organic growth and an aggressive acquisition strategy, Decision Resources Group has become the premier provider of healthcare analysis and data in the world. Visit our page at https://decisionresourcesgroup.com.
Decision Resources Group offers a competitive compensation package and medical, dental, vision and life insurance programs from first day of employment. We also offer a 401(K) retirement plan after two complete months of employment.
Decision Resources Group is proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Professional 2 / Grade 6