Chase Winters Worldwide is looking for an experienced Technology Recruiter to join our rapidly growing company. We need assistance fulfilling our clients rapdily growing staffing needs for executive level positions.
Chase Winters Worldwide, Inc. is one of the leading providers of executive search services exclusively serving the Professional Services Industry. Over the three decades, we have become recognized as the preeminent executive search firm dedicated exclusively to serving global clients across this market segment. From global entities to start-up ventures, our professional services clients leverage human capital to drive business growth across the globe.
What you will do:
· Perform online search for qualified candidates by using network, LinkedIn, social media, Job Boards, forums and other user groups.
· Reach out to the qualified candidates via email, phone and other means of communication.
· Conduct in-depth technical and behavioral interviews with candidates.
· Qualify candidates during the interviews and submit to the Hiring Manager for specific role.
· Guide and coach candidates though the interview process.
· Check referrals for each candidate who is in the employment process.
· Meet KPI’s set by management.
· Keep in touch with the candidate from the initial contact throughout employment on the project and beyond.
· Generate referrals for future business opportunities.
· 3+ years of professional recruiting in the Information Technology industry.
· Comfortable conducting multiple conversations with candidates and clients on a daily basis.
· Expertise with social media in recruitment strategy.
· Proven success in managing and sourcing a high volume of job requirements simultaneously.
· Ability to work well independently and complete tasks with minimal supervision.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Must be detail-oriented with strong organizational and documentation skills.
· Excellent Follow-up skills are a neccesity for success
· Bachelor's Degree in a related field is preferred.
· Excellent interpersonal and time management skills.
· Determined personality.
· Must have proficient computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Perks for the Senior Recruiter:
Why do people come work for Chase Winters Worldwide? We don’t micromanage. Excellent work from home opportunity. If you are entrepreneurial, you know what it takes to earn a solid income. You will have the freedom to work your own schedule, while having the support of in-house industry recruiting veterans.
Our client is a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We are dedicated to helping organizations; build tomorrow’s enterprise and advance the way the world works. Their employees partner with clients to transform their business - one conversation; one idea; one insight at a time. While we are at it, some things remain unchanged: the unwavering ethics, transparency and respect behind everything we do. We will always be a company powered by intellect and driven by values. So, if your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, then our client is the right place for you.
Or client pioneered and perfected the global delivery model, introducing to their customers the ability to move technology work to different locations where talent is readily available and quality is both impeccable and cost competitive. Over the years we have applied this model to a full range of services - both technical and business. Our IT services such as application integration, testing, maintenance and infrastructure management ensure your operations are fully optimized. Our business process outsourcing and management services, such as customer service delivery, human resource outsourcing and procurement handling, drive down process costs while greatly enhancing their efficiencies. Most importantly, as part of our strategic sourcing approach, these services free up resources that can then be deployed to drive transformation and innovation initiatives.