Our client, an independent media agency is seeking a Supervisor Paid Social/Paid Search. This award winning media agency has an excellent reputation and is well established with clients and creative agency partners across the county. They offer a highly entrepreneurial culture, ample room to grow, and they invest heavily in learning, training, career development. The agency has an exceptionally high employee retention rate.
· 3-4+ years of hands on experience in the strategy, execution & optimization of digital media campaigns with a focus in SEM and Paid Social. SEO experience helpful too but not a priority.
· Experience working in Google AdWords, Bing ads, DoubleClick (DCM/Dart Search) platforms and running a variety of media tactics within those platforms such as SEM, GDN, Retargeting, RLSA, Video and Shopping.
· Analytical skills, both the ability to interpret overall social performance and paid campaign performance (within and beyond KPIs of social platforms)
· Strong points of view regarding paid social best practices
· Hands on experience working in social platforms natively (Facebook/IG, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin, Snapchat) and within PMD technology for paid social media
· Excellent writing skills.
· Leadership: including leading day to day client operations, management of internal teams, thought leadership and POV development. You know how to train and supervise internal teams ensuring best in class strategy and execution. You know how to communicate with clients verbally, in written form and have strong presentation skills.
· Entrepreneurial attitude: You’re excited at the idea of building the agency with new tools, ideas and opportunities.
· Cross channel integration: A passion for integrated strategy and execution, with a specific interest in learning paid social and programmatic digital (RTB, trading desks/DSP/DMP) strategies.
Additional experience with 3rd party digital ad tech such as adservers, site side analytics, DMPs, PMDs and/or multi-touch attribution is a plus.