We are looking for a talented Project Manager to join our team in Northern Colorado to help us serve a growing list of clients.
The Project Manager will primarily work with B2B clients to plan and execute online marketing related projects and campaigns from kickoff through delivery. This person directly facilitates communication with clients, internal design and development teams, and outside vendors.
The ideal candidate is a knowledgeable marketer with an agency background who understands the use of modern marketing techniques, the use of web and email technologies in delivering effective messages, and the power of brand storytelling. They would also demonstrate an inquisitive mind, that they are highly engaged in the client's needs and goals, and that they are a life-long learning personality.
We are looking for a person who is able to listen to client needs, access their core business issues, and have the ability to work with the project team to develop a recommendation for how to improve marketing outcomes.
The Project Manager will:
- Work closely with client partners, communicate with clients and teams on an ongoing basis, and ensure changing resource and project requirements are met and understood
- Track key project milestones and adjust project plans and/or resources as needed
- Identify potential problems in the project and address them before they interfere with project completion
- Manage project budget and completion/spend rate throughout project lifecycle
- Manage change request process, identifying and documenting changes in scope
- Coordinate contracts, budgets, NDAs, and other necessary documentation with project vendors
- Communicate project status to client and internal stakeholders
- Participate in client pitches and proposals
Competencies & Qualities
- 2+ years' experience in a Project Manager role
- Strong background in implementing project plans and monitoring progress, resource usage, and quality
- Ability to manage both waterfall and agile projects
- Ability to manage multiple clients/assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Strong ownership mindset and passion for doing great work
- Exceptional listening skills and ability to distill client needs and make strategic suggestions that help achieve business goals and objectives
- Strong communication skills and ability to foster a positive, collaborative working relationship with clients and colleagues
- Experience in Marketing Automation Platforms such as Kentico EMS, Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, or Hubspot is a plus
Why come work for us?
It’s amazing when you work for a company that focuses on the success of its clients and its employees.
We're a recognized, award-winning agency.
2017 Gold Key Award from BMA Colorado
2017 B2 Award from the national ANA Business Marketing Association
2017 Two Transform Awards North America Transform Magazine
2017 Diamond Award from the ITSMA Marketing Intelligence Excellence Awards
A competitive salary and paid training
Opportunities for professional growth through training, conferences, and continued education
Generous vacation time
Collaboration with passionate, seasoned professionals
A casual, comfortable working environment
An easy commute to our office in Windsor, Colorado
Monthly team lunches
401k with 3% contibution to help you plan for your future
Dedicated to transparency and trust, Refactored delivers a different kind of agency experience—one that’s focused on true partnership with clients and employees. Because we’re a full-service B2B digital agency, our team gets the chance to grow our skills as we help brands build engaging online and offline experiences to educate customers and motivate them to positive action. We’re smart, nimble, and leverage some of the smallest details into some of the biggest results. Our collaborative process helps ensure projects align people, process, and technology to provide unique value and generate results that matter to our clients. Our team members work with national and international corporate clients from our modern workspace in Northern Colorado.