Sales Executive Job Description
Backed by a long-term, profitable online media business, this newly created Sale Executive position is part of a brand-new loyalty and engagement division. Our new product suite generates unparalleled user-centric data sets, which enable brands to engage their customers with hyper-targeted messaging within a custom-built extension and beyond.
· Determined and Driven.
· Entrepreneurial spirit; able to envision endless possibilities.
· Thrive in a start-up, fast-paced, high pressure environment.
· Grasps technical concepts; ability to clearly explain a variety of possible implementations.
· Lead the charge on selling an innovative product on a brand-new team within a profitable and long-standing company.
· Build the business portfolio from the ground up.
· Work closely with the CRO, Senior Director, Operations and Product Manager to drive new business and build up existing client base.
· Contribute to establishing a customer-centric sales culture.
· 5+ years of experience selling SaaS or other online, metric focused products.
· Deep understanding of internet technologies as they apply to online marketing data, and user analytics (APIs, GA, DFP or DFA, Tableau, Liveramp, Marketo, etc.)
· Have a wide range of connections in the branded online advertising space, including agencies and resellers.
· Experience in guiding clients through multiple technical implementation cycles during the onboarding process.
· Proven track record of meeting or exceeding your individual and team-level sales quotas.
· Prior experience selling loyalty or consumer engagement products.
· Knowledge of the online loyalty and engagement marketplace and the major players.
· A clear understanding of the hardware, software, and tools used by our customer base.
· Deep understanding of online analytics is highly preferred.
· Generous performance-based cash compensation
· Full health benefits (company-paid premiums)
· Flexible hours and generous paid time off
· 401K including company match any much more!