The Account Manager will deliver a first-rate client experience through the day-to-day management of client relationships, client communication, and client concerns. You will oversee multiple accounts, anticipate and manage the resolution of operational issue, and assist clients in bolstering and improving their TV campaigns. Your ultimate charge is to create and maintain lasting client relationships that will continually grow our business. A talented Account Manager can manage a client portfolio without losing sight of the customer.
Please note: We are only looking for experienced Account Managers, preferably in the media space. This is not an entry level position. Resumes submitted without experience for this position will be disregarded.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
The ideal candidate excels at working in a collaborative, entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment. You have solid experience and expertise in TV marketing, maintaining a customer-based approach to everything you do, and you have demonstrated the ability to work in cross-functional environments to drive business process change. You can manage time efficiently to juggle different client responsibilities and tasks at once. Must be proactively engaged with clients to ensure they are benefiting from our program, and you have an aptitude for understanding how media innovations can leverage and grow their businesses.
MUST HAVE CORE COMPETENCIES & ATTRIBUTES:
- Critical and Independent Thinker
- Relentless Learner
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Energetic Personality
- Proactive Problem Solver
Other Account Management Functions:
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure that any client related tasks are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner
- Establishes knowledge of client business challenges and priorities, and understands the competitive landscape in the marketplace
- Schedules weekly client meetings to review strategic goals and KPI’s, drive new marketing initiatives and identify additional channel opportunities
- Analyzes client’s weekly/monthly sales and revenue reports, confidently interpreting trends and offering strategic recommendations for growth
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS
- 2+ years of proven experience with a strong track record in an account management or project management role - preferably in an agency environment
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Ability to take responsibility and function under limited supervision, yet comfortable requesting clarification and assistance when needed
- Have a strong understanding of standard KPI metrics such as ROI, CPC, CPO, MER
- Preferred Experience – direct response TV marketing
SALARY: The salary varies based on your relevant experience for the job.
Bluewater Media is a brand focused converged advertising and marketing agency that utilizes branded direct response, brand integration, digital marketing and traditional advertising methods to introduce products to market both domestically and internationally. Working with brands like Kitchen Aid, Philips, Blackstone and A&E networks to drive direct to consumer product sales and brand awareness through the sales channel including retail and international and leads for services including healthcare, insurance and business opportunity. Bluewater Media was the first end-to-end, fully digital, tapeless studio in the state of Florida. Bluewater’s subsidiary ZAHALO provides a turnkey solution for clients to maximize their visibility and sales on Amazon and other Marketplaces. ZAHALO handles every aspect of the inventory, marketing and the sales process, allowing partners to focus their resources on what they do best. Bluewater’s custom enterprise software, ReadyShop is a revolutionary technology that allows content creators to curate stores seamlessly on their blogs, websites and social media pages. Easily installed and setup in minutes, ReadyShop gives users immediate access to over 5,000 products, while keeping traffic on their site rather than redirecting it, thus maximizing profits for influencers and bloggers. Additionally, Bluewater represents products and brands to international distributors and TV Shopping.
Location/Region: Clearwater, FL